Lisbon - Twin Pine Farm
If you're looking to build a home set among rolling hills, woods, wetlands and views of Holy Hill than look no further than Twin Pine Farms. Located close to the regional Bugline Trail and with walking paths throughout the neighborhood, this is the perfect location for those who are looking to enjoy nature with family and friends. Just minutes from shopping and the conveniences of Menomonee Falls, Twin Pine Farms is serviced by the prestigious Hartland Arrowhead School District.
Minimum Square Footage
Detailed Community Requirements
■ Building Material Requirements:
- Thin-cut face brick, stucco-type material, dryvit, stone, wood, Hardiplank Cedarmill, or Hardiplank Colonia Roughsawn. Staccato board is acceptable with specific Architectural Control Committee approval. It is recommended that the front elevation contain 2 different building materials.
- Vinyl siding, fascia, and soffit are not allowed.
- All windows shall be trimmed using casing or shutters.
- Roof material shall be 30 year dimensional asphalt shingle, tile, or copper.
- Roof Pitch 8/12.
- Direct vent fireplace are not allowed.
- Stone to terminate on an inside corner if possible.
- Minimum of two windows on each elevation.